LEED Gold certificate
- Replacing VRV with more efficient and energy-saving equipment.
- New Mobility and accessibility project.
- Electric car chargers.
- Led lights in floors and common areas.
- Amazon lockers.
More information at www.usgbc.org/leed
WELL CORE™ GOLD
The WELL Building Standard combines best practices in design and construction with evidence-based measures to optimize health and well-being. A WELL Certified™ property provides an environment that improves the nutrition, fitness, mood, sleep, comfort and performance of its occupants.
This is achieved through the implementation of strategies, programs and technologies designed to encourage healthy, more active lifestyles and reduce occupant exposure to harmful chemicals and contaminants.
More information at wellcertified.com
In the following locations: ONIC 2, ONIC 3, ONIC 5 and ONIC 6 Building.
*Control and verification every quarter.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION SUPERVISION
We offer on-site and remote management and supervision services to ensure the effectiveness of your cleaning and disinfection procedures. These include:
- Assessments of your documented cleaning and disinfection procedures, inspired by international standards
- Validation of the efficacy of your disinfection procedures
- Validation of your cleaning agents according to the latest approved registered products lists
- Identification of possibly affected areas and surfaces, and mapping of exposure routes and transmission pathways for COVID-19
- Training in adequate cleaning and disinfection procedures
AIR QUALITY AND CLIMATE SYSTEMS
- Hygienic and mechanical assessment of treatment facilities and systems
of air, (air conditioners, filtration and air ducts), by inspection
visual and sampling for microbiological control.
- Measurement and assessment of air quality: Environmental parameters (physical, chemical and microbiological) that are used as indicators of the
development and proliferation of biological agents.